Andy is our Principal. Although he takes oversight across the business, he specialises in strategic consultancy, direction and managing principal relationships.
He brings an intrinsic understanding of the insurance market having worked with:
- London Market, UK/European and multinational insurance companies
- MGAs, underwriting agencies
- UK/regional, London Market and multinational wholesale and retail brokers
- loss adjusters, claims handlers/managers and TPAs
- other service providers, such as lawyers and information technology companies.
Andy started in the industry in 1983 aged 14, working Saturdays and holidays, and did every role from making tea upwards, funding his education.
Prior to founding Jex Associates, he has been:
- an insurance broker
- a life assurance salesman
- an underwriter, for a UK insurer, Lloyd’s syndicate and multinational insurance company
- a development underwriter, building hybrid insurance products involving risk transfer, consultancy, technology, claims handling and service providers
- chair of a children’s arts charity
- principal of a design-led branding and marketing agency, specialising in insurance, financial services and technology.
Andy believes in applying a degree of vision, motivation, enthusiasm and total belief to our insurance industry clients to achieve standards that cannot be surpassed.
His experience and leadership are what make us best-in-class.