Campaigns: generating leads (and then sales)
Campaigns typically do not generate sales, they generate leads
Understanding the subtlety of each step in the sales pipeline process, and the nature of the ‘sell’ each requires, is often the key to success.
We understand how to deliver the right message and how to make it both interesting and compelling.
You might want to ask yourself:
- do your marketing messages get to the right people, in the right format and can you measure their impact?
- do you use newsletters effectively to engender loyalty and sell?
- what makes the difference between deleting, reading and sharing a marketing email?
- can you accurately measure either your marketing investment or ROI?
In terms of marketing campaigns, sometimes it can be useful to go back and also ask yourself some of the very, very basic questions, such as:
- do I structure campaigns that help my team profile and prioritise prospects and initiatives?
- am I simply relying on my team to ‘make a go of it’ on their own?
- do they even have a ‘real’ pipeline?
- if it’s not about organising golf days and umbrellas, do I really even know what marketing actually is?