Strategy and planning: key questions
This is often the first stage in our collaboration in which we define your goals and create a ‘route map’ describing what you need to do to take your business to the next level.
What this gives you is a way forward: a way to break any ‘deadlock’. It enables you to step back and take a new and honest look at your business. We then set an agenda for development, answering the key questions affecting your business.
You might want to ask yourself:
- what’s your next big challenge and how do you go about tackling it?
- what’s the true potential of your business?
- how can you open up new and existing markets?
- are you structured to maximise sales and, above all, profit?
- what are the current barriers?
- how can you better motivate and incentivise your team?
- are you all pointing in the same direction?
- how good are you, really? And do you look like it?
- are you communicating with clients, prospects and your team effectively?
- what’s the best way forward?
Your strategy is highly likely to evolve, but your goals tend to be largely fixed from the outset.